Only the Young - Fresno 1986

Discuss remastering, detecting lossy material, authoring, digital transferring etc
chaseharlann03

Re: Only the Young - Fresno 1986

Postby chaseharlann03 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:29 am

Loneman1 wrote:I will have to find the VHS stuff at somepoint for sure!! I'm sure with newer software nowadays the transfer would be a lot better quality.

Did you ever find it?
chaseharlann

Loneman1

Postby Loneman1 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:28 pm

chaseharlann03 wrote:
Loneman1 wrote:I will have to find the VHS stuff at somepoint for sure!! I'm sure with newer software nowadays the transfer would be a lot better quality.

Did you ever find it?

Sadly I haven't had a chance to find my VHS tapes yet, its been a pretty rough few months.

firedevzz

Postby firedevzz » Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:35 pm

Loneman1 wrote:
chaseharlann03 wrote:

Did you ever find it?

Sadly I haven't had a chance to find my VHS tapes yet, its been a pretty rough few months.

Hey, weird question cuz I'm new here, did you ever find anything?

Loneman1

Postby Loneman1 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:26 pm

firedevzz wrote:
Loneman1 wrote:
chaseharlann03 wrote:Did you ever find it?

Hey, weird question cuz I'm new here, did you ever find anything?

Unfortunately things have still kept popping up hindering me from going down and searching. The moment I do finally get in a position to do some poking around I'll update everyone! Its continuing to be a crazy time with various things.

I can however say that from memory, I'm pretty sure 98% of what I have on VHS has already been transfered digitally from various people over the years. The Fresno '86 "Only the Young" clip is the only real outlier I never really saw pop up much. I THINK there is still an '84 "Good Morning America" clip with Steve Perry about "Street Talk" that I haven't seen yet, but I haven't really searched for it in years. IIRC the '86 clip of Steve, Jon, and Neal on "Good Morning America" recently was transferred earlier this year on YouTube I believe.

Return to “Audio/Video Discussion”