Only the Young - Fresno 1986

Discuss remastering, detecting lossy material, authoring, digital transferring etc
chaseharlann03

Only the Young - Fresno 1986

Postby chaseharlann03 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:47 am

Here are 2 copies + original copy of Only the Young from Fresno. These were done by 2 of my friends and it’s a bit of an improvement than the original copy. Color has been adjusted in both aswell

2 remasters + original:
Register to view links
chaseharlann

thechurch

Re: Only the Young - Fresno 1986

Postby thechurch » Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:27 pm

I will check these out and see if they are better copies than what I have of this video. Thanks for sharing

Terry

chaseharlann03

Postby chaseharlann03 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:19 pm

thechurch wrote:I will check these out and see if they are better copies than what I have of this video. Thanks for sharing

Terry

please do give feedback so i could relay it to my friends as thanks for checking the videos out
chaseharlann

thechurch

Postby thechurch » Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:30 pm

chaseharlann03 wrote:
thechurch wrote:I will check these out and see if they are better copies than what I have of this video. Thanks for sharing

Terry

please do give feedback so i could relay it to my friends as thanks for checking the videos out

Checked out the videos. The original video is the same I have. I kinda like it better because the video seems a little cleaner. The other two vids just didn't look quite as good. But that is just me. Someone else may like the others better.

Terry

Loneman1

Postby Loneman1 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:05 pm

Here is the version I digitally transferred in 2010 from the VHS source I have. I need to re-transfer it with more modern tools one of these days! It feels like I transferred this quite a bit longer ago than just 2010, but that's what the file says.

Register to view links

chaseharlann03

Postby chaseharlann03 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:10 am

Loneman1 wrote:Here is the version I digitally transferred in 2010 from the VHS source I have. I need to re-transfer it with more modern tools one of these days! It feels like I transferred this quite a bit longer ago than just 2010, but that's what the file says.

Register to view links

wow this is much better quality, my original copy is i think a youtube rip that techtuts ripped. thank you and yes definitely transfer a new copy
chaseharlann

thechurch

Postby thechurch » Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:53 pm

Loneman1 wrote:Here is the version I digitally transferred in 2010 from the VHS source I have. I need to re-transfer it with more modern tools one of these days! It feels like I transferred this quite a bit longer ago than just 2010, but that's what the file says.

Register to view links

Thanks for sharing this.

Terry

Loneman1

Postby Loneman1 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:32 am

Happy to help, I just happened to notice the topic title and wanted to pitch in what I had. That clip is looooooong overdue for a re-transfer, I need to dig out my VHS boots one of these days and see if I can convert this along with a couple other items. I truly wish we could get a full video ROR concert, thats been my grail piece for a long time now! Any '86 snippets would obviously be welcomed, but a full show would be legendary!! I only hope the ancient rumors are true and Calaveras County or any other show actually exists and will surface someday!

chaseharlann03

Postby chaseharlann03 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:51 am

Loneman1 wrote:Happy to help, I just happened to notice the topic title and wanted to pitch in what I had. That clip is looooooong overdue for a re-transfer, I need to dig out my VHS boots one of these days and see if I can convert this along with a couple other items. I truly wish we could get a full video ROR concert, thats been my grail piece for a long time now! Any '86 snippets would obviously be welcomed, but a full show would be legendary!! I only hope the ancient rumors are true and Calaveras County or any other show actually exists and will surface someday!

from what i can see, your copy of only the young is the highest quality that i’ve seen. also i really do hope some more raised on radio shows come out, wether it’s concert video or even audio. do some digging and find the fresno video and share with us all
chaseharlann

Loneman1

Postby Loneman1 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:00 pm

I will have to find the VHS stuff at somepoint for sure!! I'm sure with newer software nowadays the transfer would be a lot better quality.

Return to “Audio/Video Discussion”