Mr Powerrides Journey Collection

Post here if you have any audio/video tapes (eg. Cassette/VHS) or unaltered transfers uncirculated or circulated (your copy may be lower gen/better quality)
chaseharlann03

Re: Mr Powerrides Journey Collection

Postby chaseharlann03 » Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:52 am

mrpowerride wrote:i posted my list before you and i discussed the cleveland shows being the wrong date. I have corrected them on my list, just not here.
THe fresno is probably labeled wrong, i can't imagine i have something that rare.

ah that makes sense, if i see any other mislabeled dates i’ll let you know aswell
chaseharlann

Beanrock124

Postby Beanrock124 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:20 am

chaseharlann03 wrote:
mrpowerride wrote:i posted my list before you and i discussed the cleveland shows being the wrong date. I have corrected them on my list, just not here.
THe fresno is probably labeled wrong, i can't imagine i have something that rare.

ah that makes sense, if i see any other mislabeled dates i’ll let you know aswell

The date of the Fresno show is off by one day, it took place on the 28th of December.

Beanrock124

Postby Beanrock124 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:42 am

chaseharlann03 wrote:
techtuts wrote:
mrpowerride wrote:I didnt list calaveras, cause its only a couple songs...but i guess adding it to the list....upload what you have? I'll start working on
your list tonight, cause some of your requests matches others, so i can kill 2 birds with one stone.

my guess is that the first track is definitely from calaveras since. the second track on there my estimate is that it’s recorded in September judging by the way the band plays and by steve perrys vocal quality being very clear. (compare to kansas city for similarities in vocal tone)

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that the unknown Jailhouse Rock recording might be from Seattle. I believe this since I can't think of any other city before KC and after Calaveras.

Abodi2002

Postby Abodi2002 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:20 am

Hey guys, this is my first post on here I believe so I don’t even know if I’m doing it right. All of the links to these bootleg are dead, does somebody have working links at the moment somewhere else?

techtuts
Site Admin

Postby techtuts » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:48 am

Abodi2002 wrote:Hey guys, this is my first post on here I believe so I don’t even know if I’m doing it right. All of the links to these bootleg are dead, does somebody have working links at the moment somewhere else?
Is there a specific show you are after? the shows should be avaliable in other threads.

Abodi2002

Postby Abodi2002 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:25 am

Maybe not 1 or 2 in particular, but mainly thinking of those from raised on radio tour at the moment, probably the better quality ones that are better vocally like Cleveland first night, Long Beach, etc. starting to become more of a fan of journey as a whole, so if you guys have any other suggestions, feel free. I’ve been listening to some of the escape tour recently too.

Loneman1

Postby Loneman1 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:00 pm

Abodi2002 wrote:Maybe not 1 or 2 in particular, but mainly thinking of those from raised on radio tour at the moment, probably the better quality ones that are better vocally like Cleveland first night, Long Beach, etc. starting to become more of a fan of journey as a whole, so if you guys have any other suggestions, feel free. I’ve been listening to some of the escape tour recently too.

Here's a direct link down a few lines in the main forum to the index of shows from '81-'87 - https://dixiehighway.rocks/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7

Welcome aboard!

Return to “Bootleg Collection”