Calaveras 1986

chaseharlann03

Calaveras 1986

Postby chaseharlann03 » Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:39 pm

could someone provide lossless copies of these tracks from the show or any other songs from it. i now have a copy of what seems to be jailhouse rock from snooping around in the collection channel

i believe these are the songs that are from the show
1. Be Good To Yourself
2. Girl Can’t Help It
3. Raised on Radio (up until the bass solo)
chaseharlann

mrpowerride

Re: Calaveras 1986

Postby mrpowerride » Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:04 pm

Seattle 86(raised on radio the actual song....but bass duet w/drums was Atlanta86)
Atlanta 86 video(i'll be alright without you & Bass and drum duet)
Fresno86(only the young),
Calaveras/mountain aire 86(girl cant help it and BGTY)

Why they split it ROR between atlanta and Seattle , my guess is the quality of the duet was better in atlanta since it was all
improv.

chaseharlann03

Postby chaseharlann03 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:12 pm

mrpowerride wrote:Seattle 86(raised on radio the actual song....but bass duet w/drums was Atlanta86)

Why they split it ROR between atlanta and Seattle , my guess is the quality of the duet was better in atlanta since it was all
improv.

i always thought raised on radio was from calaveras mainly judging by the bands attire. and yes i know it was split between shows but i would’ve never guessed it was seattle.
chaseharlann

chaseharlann03

Postby chaseharlann03 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:00 am

mrpowerride wrote:Seattle 86(raised on radio the actual song....but bass duet w/drums was Atlanta86)

improv.

My friend rewatched the footage of ROR being performed and Steve announces to the crowd “I wanna hear those hands clapping Mountain Aire” so I’m guessing the song is actually from Calaveras rather than Seattle.
chaseharlann

chaseharlann03

Postby chaseharlann03 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:42 pm

improv.

Would also note, we have footage of the Seattle show along with soundcheck footage. The stage set-up om the ROR (song) is the same as MtnAire & the stage for Seattle is the common one used on the tour. So it’s infact not Seattle unless you have more proof of course. But SP wore a cow print tailcoat in Seattle with a red one underneath. MtnAire has him wearing the red one with a white one underneath.
chaseharlann

Return to “Bootleg Requests”