Journey with Steve Perry

Yoda Sonic Fighter

Journey with Steve Perry

Postby Yoda Sonic Fighter » Mon May 17, 2021 12:01 am

does anyone have like the Fresno 1986 show or the Longbeach PRO-Video I was talking with some folks one of the guys said something about the show

techtuts
Site Admin

Re: Journey with Steve Perry

Postby techtuts » Wed May 19, 2021 4:55 pm

Yoda Sonic Fighter wrote:does anyone have like the Fresno 1986 show or the Longbeach PRO-Video I was talking with some folks one of the guys said something about the show
Yeah I would still love to get a copy of the Fresno show, I do know the email of a guy who has a tape of it (at least the beginning) but he didn't respond to me last time I emailed. He said he didn't have any way to transfer it etc last time I spoke to him.

I haven't heard about the Long Beach proshot show, I'm interested to hear about that

Yoda Sonic Fighter

Postby Yoda Sonic Fighter » Wed May 19, 2021 6:38 pm

techtuts wrote:
Yoda Sonic Fighter wrote:does anyone have like the Fresno 1986 show or the Longbeach PRO-Video I was talking with some folks one of the guys said something about the show
Yeah I would still love to get a copy of the Fresno show, I do know the email of a guy who has a tape of it (at least the beginning) but he didn't respond to me last time I emailed. He said he didn't have any way to transfer it etc last time I spoke to him.

I haven't heard about the Long Beach proshot show, I'm interested to hear about that

The show had at least 6 tracks from what I heard those tracks were **Don't Stop Believing** **I'll Be Alright Without You** **Open arms**
**Strung Out** and some guitar solo **Suzanne** **Stone in love** I first heard about the rumours last month while searching for a Steve Augeri show from 2001 but since thing no one has been online I have sent the group a bunch of emails and nothing!!!!!!

chaseharlann03

Postby chaseharlann03 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:03 pm

Yoda Sonic Fighter wrote:
techtuts wrote:

The show had at least 6 tracks from what I heard those tracks were **Don't Stop Believing** **I'll Be Alright Without You** **Open arms**
**Strung Out** and some guitar solo **Suzanne** **Stone in love** I first heard about the rumours last month while searching for a Steve Augeri show from 2001 but since thing no one has been online I have sent the group a bunch of emails and nothing!!!!!!

any updates on this? would be amazing to see more footage of journey back in 86
chaseharlann

Yoda Sonic Fighter

Postby Yoda Sonic Fighter » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:16 pm

chaseharlann03 wrote:
techtuts wrote:Yeah I would still love to get a copy of the Fresno show, I do know the email of a guy who has a tape of it (at least the beginning) but he didn't respond to me last time I emailed. He said he didn't have any way to transfer it etc last time I spoke to him.

I never heard anything more about this. sorry!

Loneman1

Postby Loneman1 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:32 am

chaseharlann03 wrote:

I never heard anything more about this. sorry!

Wow, I hope you hear more about this, new ROR footage of any kind is high on my grail list!!!

Return to “Bootleg Requests”