Fm broadcast from RORtour?

Post here if you have any audio/video tapes (eg. Cassette/VHS) or unaltered transfers uncirculated or circulated (your copy may be lower gen/better quality)
capman

Fm broadcast from RORtour?

Postby capman » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:22 pm

Ok,Iknow I'm not going crazy , but isn't there a FULL FM broadcast from the ROR tour? I remember hearing it with Jailhouse Rock, Strung Out, and most of the songs ( maybe not SW, DSB). I am hearing it may be the 10/09/86 show which i just found and DL( not here) but I don't think that it is.

Thanks in advance, R

techtuts
Site Admin

Re: Fm broadcast from RORtour?

Postby techtuts » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:12 pm

capman wrote:Ok,Iknow I'm not going crazy , but isn't there a FULL FM broadcast from the ROR tour? I remember hearing it with Jailhouse Rock, Strung Out, and most of the songs ( maybe not SW, DSB). I am hearing it may be the 10/09/86 show which i just found and DL( not here) but I don't think that it is.

Thanks in advance, R

The only two FM broadcasts from the tour are Detroit and Philly. Detroit is a bit more complete, second source has most tracks.

capman

Postby capman » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:47 pm

Wonderful...Philly is the show I rememeber...TY!

Beanrock124

Postby Beanrock124 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:21 pm

techtuts wrote:
capman wrote:Ok,Iknow I'm not going crazy , but isn't there a FULL FM broadcast from the ROR tour? I remember hearing it with Jailhouse Rock, Strung Out, and most of the songs ( maybe not SW, DSB). I am hearing it may be the 10/09/86 show which i just found and DL( not here) but I don't think that it is.

Thanks in advance, R

The only two FM broadcasts from the tour are Detroit and Philly. Detroit is a bit more complete, second source has most tracks.

There might be a third FM broadcast, since the other Jailhouse Rock recording with the possible Calaveras show sounds like it came from a FM soundboard.

Return to “Bootleg Collection”