Video footage - Perry era

samanthagjones

Video footage - Perry era

Postby samanthagjones » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:34 am

Hello, I'm new here!
I'm looking for any kind of video material, can you link me something? Is there a video bootleg section here?
On youtube there's very little of vintage stuff (late 70s early 80s) and most of the times it's in very poor quality!

Also, is there any footage of Perry playing an instrument? I saw several pictures of him playing bass (I think it was in 1978/79), but never seen or heard him.

:D

techtuts
Site Admin

Re: Video footage - Perry era

Postby techtuts » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:50 am

samanthagjones wrote:Hello, I'm new here!
I'm looking for any kind of video material, can you link me something? Is there a video bootleg section here?
On youtube there's very little of vintage stuff (late 70s early 80s) and most of the times it's in very poor quality!

Also, is there any footage of Perry playing an instrument? I saw several pictures of him playing bass (I think it was in 1978/79), but never seen or heard him.

:D
You might like the Soundstage special, I think there is some backstage footage in that.
Don't think I have seen any footage of Perry playing an instrument unless there is something in one of the documentaries.

I also have a 2 DVD set called 'Steve Perry-My Main Man' that has a collection of videos that I can upload if you want it.

Return to “Bootleg Requests”